Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    rhomb is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Minifying / Finishing up with Linux

Unanswered: Minifying / Finishing up with Linux

Hey there,

is there a simple way of putting together all the parts of my ST 2.0 App in a minified way? CSS isn't a problem, but how to combine the neccessary Javascript files etc. to one file and compress it with Linux as an operating system?

The ST2.0 Developer SDK is mac osx only afaik. Any idea?

Thanks,
    rho

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

We are still working on SDK Tools 2 to get them supported on Windows and Linux. Have you tried SDK Tools 1.x?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    rhomb is on a distinguished road

Hey,

actually I haven't tried SDK Tools 1 because I thought they were incompatible with ST 2.0, because of the major changes. Or am I wrong?

I could write a bash script, to merge the files in the right order and then run yum compressor on it. But I'm not sure if its that easy, or if the complex Sencha system will still work afterwards. And in what order to merge the files? given a MVC Setup.

I know that are a few questions but I'm really eager to automate this process somehow, to get out of development status

Thanks,
    rho

Thread Participants: 1