Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1421 in a recent build.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby will become famous soon enough

Default App name reverts to MyApp opening old projects

App name reverts to MyApp opening old projects

I opened an existing 1.2 app, added a store, assigned it to a combo, then generated the code. Loaded it up in Firefox and got "c is not a constructor". I eventually figured out that the namespace I had in the 1.2 project settings window is now available under the "Application" component config's "name" attribute, but it had reverted to "MyApp". After fixing that, all was well, and I'm now able to generate code for a particular form that always crashed 1.2 the moment I dared to click on it, so this is a definite improvement on that front :-)

I still dream of a Componet Config grid with larger fonts that I can read more easily, and a one-click button each for the Hide Inherited and Hide Unset Configs options. Because there is just so much to display in these grids, I'm constantly having to switch back and forth between these settings to find what I'm looking for, and I've never been one to type the first few letters into the filter box of each setting I want to modify, rinse, and repeat, for each setting as that just drives me nuts. The way I see it, there's plenty of room to the right of the "Component Config" and "Events" tabs to right-align two discrete buttons in that header row to do these two actions. Pretty please? The two-click process to activate these actions gets very annoying after a while.

It would also be awesome if Designer remembered the fact that I had it maximised last time (rather than being a window the right size but shifted down the screen so that the grey status bar was beneath my task bar), and would remember the form I am currently working on in the Project Inspector. I see that it does not expand the component tree for every form I have any more, on loading a project, which is a welcome improvement. Thanks. And seeing the exact name of the thing I've click on at the bottom of the project inspector is a great idea.
    Last edited by marc.fearby; 19 Feb 2012 at 4:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

Thanks much for the bug report on app name and also the feedback.
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team
    -->

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby will become famous soon enough

-->

Thread Participants: 1