Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johnkelleher is on a distinguished road

Thanks Zavel for the quick reply.

I re-ran the installation on a different PC (also running Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3) . I restarted that PC straight after installing SenchaArchitect-2.0.0.exe but I still receive the error.

I have tested this on both our internal LAN and Wifi connections with no luck.

I will continue to investigate if this is an issue on my side. I use many applications that require Internet connection for registration and they do not have any issue finding my internet connections

On a side note the retry link on the error page does not give the user any feed back and I don't know if clicking on the link is actually doing anything.

Thanks
    John

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Try to remove the appData directory

Screen Shot 2012-05-01 at 9.23.29 AM.jpg
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    johnkelleher is on a distinguished road

Hi Phil

Deleting the Sencha folder in the appData directory did not resolve the issue.

Thanks
    John

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Forgot to say you'd need to reinstall after the removal of the appData directory but I suspect you already knew did that.

A firewall?
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team