Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Dmoney is on a distinguished road

Default widget param

widget param

I have a modal window that pops up with a login form that I call like this when a session is timed out:

var view = Ext.widget('login', {
    myParam: 'test'
    });

but in my code for the window If I try using this.myParam I get myParam is not defined.

How do I pass a param to my window?

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

Your question is a little difficult to follow. You've got a property on a form and you're trying to read it back off a window? Clearly that can't work. You should just be able to grab the form (probably using component query) and read it off.

Alternatively, perhaps that isn't what you meant. Perhaps you've just got a scoping issue? Without seeing your code it's difficult to say exactly how to fix it but you probably need to include a scope config somewhere.

Thread Participants: 1