Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vivendi is on a distinguished road

Default css path

css path

I wanted to add a custom css file to my project, because i need to style some DIV elements which i got from a JSON. I found out that the 'Settings' page in Sencha Designer 2 has an option called: "CSS Path".

I added the local path to where the css files can be found. But it doesn't seem to be doing anything with it.

So my question is, am i doing it wrong, or is this feature not implemented yet..?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

It will add a link tag with the href to your CSS file in the designer.html file.

This way when you view it in the browser your custom CSS will be applied. It currently does not apply in the canvas.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vivendi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    It will add a link tag with the href to your CSS file in the designer.html file.

This way when you view it in the browser your custom CSS will be applied. It currently does not apply in the canvas.
    That's what i thought. I tried all sorts of combinations yesterday, but none of them seemed to work. But this morning i tried it again and it works. I guess i probably did something wrong yesterday... Anyway it's working, thanks.

Thread Participants: 1