Vote Rating
    westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by gav View Post
    I still haven't found a solution to this, making it impossible to move forward, as we use custom themes that have to work on IE8.
    That's why I'm so surprised that no-one's jumped on this.
    IE7 and 8 support is not optional, it's an absolute requirement for 90% of developers using Ext surely. It's been nearly two months now that it's not been possible to split a theme and still little interest in fixing it it seems...

Whilst we'd all love to target modern browsers it's simply not realistic out here in the real world.
    Product Architect
    Altus Ltd.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gav is on a distinguished road

I could get away without IE7 here, but unfortunately IE8 is a requirement. However, this bug's an all or nothing one.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

@gav

I run two slice commands - one for the theme & one with a manifest. Both freeze and yield no results.

I have submitted this thread as a support ticket so it hopefully gets more attention.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dougi is on a distinguished road

Default @gav

@gav

Sorry for the delay.

it still not finish even with the manifest. it freezes.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Has Ext 4.1 RC1 resolved this for any of you? It hasn't helped here.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    youss.imzourh is on a distinguished road

Nope, it still not working. Damn it!
    Hope on the next release!

Vote Rating
    westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough westy is a jewel in the rough

Just to add to this, it seems that creating JSB3 files is broken in the 2.0.0 beta version of the SDK too.
    That and it was horrendous to get working due to path issues or something.

To spell it out, again, without an updated, working, stable SDK it is impossible to move to 4.1!
    Product Architect
    Altus Ltd.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dougi is on a distinguished road

i have got the same errors with 4.1 RC1 on windows XP. The process never ends.
    It's a major problem and for what i know it 's the same problem for macos and window users. So it's currently a dead end.

So i ask to the Sencha team. Can we expect the problem to be fixed with the final release.

It's really a bad timing because i'm trying to convince my boss to buy Extjs.

Thanks.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Slicer has been fixed for the next release! It just got fixed earlier this week so it should be good to go! The fix hasn't been merged in as it's going through what seems to be a rigorous QA process as we are ensuring we have pixel perfectness but it's at least creating the images now.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Exciting to hear, Mitchell! Is there a planned beta release for the next version of the SDK Tools that includes this fix, or just it's done when it's done?