Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Zavel is on a distinguished road

Exclamation All contents in design view disappears on any update / change.

All contents in design view disappears on any update / change.

Also another issue. My solution on the apple machine - when i do almost anything (ie, change an ID / any othe property, or remove a control, add a control..), the entire contents of the design view will dissapear. Sometimes, changing an unrelated property will result in all the contents reappearing, only to dissapear again when something else changes.

At present, when i mark a view as the initial view it all dissapears. If i unmark it, it reappears.. or if i change one of the property values such as the id, it reappears. I can't find a correlation or pattern here.

If i add a control it will dissapear, and sometimes changing an unrelated items id will make it reappear...

Sometimes the contents will not return at all unless I undo the previous action. Any thoughts on this?

Once things dissapear i often receive the error dialog "TypeError: 'null' is not an object" when i click between views.

Thanks,
    Shane
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

Thanks Shane for reporting this. Would you be willing to send us the project along with a usecase or two to reproduce this?
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team
    -->

Thread Participants: 1