Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Curtis Fletcher is on a distinguished road

Default Will the processing URL for SvgExporter/ImageExporter remain locked to svg.sencha.io?

Will the processing URL for SvgExporter/ImageExporter remain locked to svg.sencha.io?

I've just traced through the code for Ext.chart.Chart.save() and found that ultimately the SVG is posted to a hard-coded URL at svg.sencha.io obviously this is completely unworkable for a commercial application so I was wondering if there was any intention to make the conversion-server configurable before the release of Ext 4.1? Obviously I can override Ext.draw.engine.ImageExporter and use something like ImageMagick to convert server-side but I was wondering if there was going to be a official solution that didn't involve sending client graph data to Sencha?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The converting has to be done on the server.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Curtis Fletcher is on a distinguished road

I understand that it has to be done on a server. What I was asking is will Ext 4.1 enforce that you must use svg.sencha.io (Without overriding private objects) as it currently does in B3

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    stimpy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Whoa !!

Could we get some official followup on the issue here please ?

1.) Why is there no notification that the "save" method involves data being posted directly to sencha? This should be noted in bold letters in both the docs and the example.

2.) How can the the save method be configured to do something other then post to sencha ? Is a direct override or a hand edit of the code the only option ?

3.) Are there any other methods that are hard coded this way ?

4.) Should using Sencha's processor be an option ( which it is not in my case ) , where can a copy of Sencha's data retention policy and privacy policy be found ?

Vote Rating
    Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light Daniil is a glorious beacon of light

We have created our own endpoint as an alternative of "svg.sencha.io".

The only thing required to use it is this piece of JavaScript code:
    Code:
    Ext.draw.engine.ImageExporter.defaultUrl = "http://svg.ext.net";
    More details are here:
    forums.ext.net/showthread.php?28195
    Ext.NET - ASP.NET for Ext JS
    MVC and WebForms
    Examples | Twitter

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi