Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mpond is on a distinguished road

Default New Oreilly example data

New Oreilly example data

Under the new 2.x Oreilly example, the app.js includes a dataURL atop the file pointing at the JSON feed at oreilly.com, but it launches (at the bottom) with a Proxy call that references data/feed.js. What's the relationship between these two feeds?

Changing dataURL to a file on the local server and modifying it does not cause any change in the data displayed by the example, however changing data/feed.js does. Any insights appreciated.

Also, how can the icons that appear at the bottom be modified?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The dataUrl config is never used in the example.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks Mitchell. Seems odd that it would be included in an example app if it's not used.

Any suggestion on how to modify the app to use local caching of the feed but also get updates from a remote server?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Just noticed too that the feed.js has some session times starting at the half-hour (e.g., 12:30pm), but the app only shows times every hour (i.e., :00). I tried changing it so that the actual start time is displayed, but no luck. Where can I modify this default behavior?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mpond View Post
    Just noticed too that the feed.js has some session times starting at the half-hour (e.g., 12:30pm), but the app only shows times every hour (i.e., :00). I tried changing it so that the actual start time is displayed, but no luck. Where can I modify this default behavior?
    Resolved this issue by changing line 15 in model/Session.js from
    Code:
    return new Date(dateArr[0], dateArr[1] - 1, dateArr[2], dateArr[3]);
    to
    Code:
    return new Date(dateArr[0], dateArr[1] - 1, dateArr[2], dateArr[3], dateArr[4]);
    Would still appreciate any suggestions on how to modify the app to use local caching of the feed but also get updates from a remote server?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar