Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yAdEs is on a distinguished road

For example, like your project, it only need to change userClassName of "tab1.controller.Mycontroller" from "MyController" to "tab1.MyController", and it will save to "app/controller/tab1" with an name called "app.controller.tab1.MyController", and you just put all subfolder together!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    juegosgratisdefutbol is on a distinguished road

I had a problem with a namespaces, how can i fix it??

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    billtricarico is on a distinguished road

juego, can you be more specific? maybe post some code.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

hey yades,

I tried to build a multiple-namespace structure like you suggested. The part where I get stuck is when a store needs to load in the dependent project.

Can you provide me with a sample that consists of the following:

1) application - main project consisting of a TabPanel
    2) tab1 - dependent project that is a TreePanel with a Model and autoloading TreeStore.
    3) when the application loads, the TabPanel Controller render event will use Ext.create to instantiate the tab1 object, and add the tab to the TabPanel. The tree should then autload the tree store and show a valid tree.

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Disregard my previous post as I was able to get this working the way you described. My main problem was not using teh Viewport correctly.

Thanks.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yAdEs is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by billtricarico View Post
    Disregard my previous post as I was able to get this working the way you described. My main problem was not using teh Viewport correctly.

Thanks.

Great!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I have set up a multiple-namespace application in the latest Designer (v2, build 341). This is a "main" application TabPanel, with a dependent project as a Tab for that TabPanel. Everything seems to be set up fine. However, the only problem I seem to have (so far) is the store reference in the dependent project.

On the Tab I have a ComboBox which references a store "tab1.aStore". This deploys to the web folder as /webroot/scripts/app/store/tab1/aStore which is fine.

The problem is how the Dessigner references the store. When I select the ComboBox and pick the store from the list of stores, I can pick "aStore", which is the ID of my store. So the deployed code ends up with store: 'aStore' for the ComboBox. When I edit the deployed code to be "tab1.aStore" then it works fine. This leads me to believe that the store field in the ComboBox is not looking for the store ID, but rather the userClassName.

Can the Designer be changed to select the userClassName instead of the storeId?

Thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by billtricarico View Post
    Can the Designer be changed to select the userClassName instead of the storeId?
    No, this is a framework level issue. We have some enhancements in > 341 to keep the userClassName and storeId's in sync with one another when you are using Ext JS.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ArpanG is on a distinguished road

If I understood it correctly then Sencha Command build process will create a single minified javascript file for production, which may be huge.

What I am intending is to develop our project into small parts, build them seperately, so as to fetch minified file on demand when that particular part of the project is used/invoked by the user.

Here main challenge is to develop these small parts with access to common code, app framework.
    I can't duplicate my app framework between sencha architect sub-projects as it is not a good practice.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar