Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WBX is on a distinguished road

Default Unable to load data using the supplied configuration

Unable to load data using the supplied configuration

I encountered this error while doing the Designer 2 tutorial:

Unable to load data using the supplied configuration.
    Open in Browser: data/cars.json

I can access the json file when I click the "data/cars.json" link in that message.

I'm using version 2.0.0 build 297. I tried this on 2 different boxes, one running Apache HTTP Server & the other IIS (both Windows XP).

I haven't seen this issue in the Designer 2 forums but I saw a nearly identical issue on the Ext Designer: Help & Discussion forum (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...iguration-quot) and I tried the following based on suggestions from that post but was unable to resolve the problem:

- Deleted the .localstorage file and then restarted Designer.
    - Uninstalled Designer, deleted the entire "C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0" directory and then reinstalled hoping to be able to change a proxy setting during the installation as indicated in the above post for the older version. There was no proxy setting that I could find either during the installation process or in any configuration dialog within the program itself.
    - Changed the url prefix from http://localhost/carstore/ to the actual IP address.
    - Tried various combinations of including/excluding leading/trailing slashes in the url prefix and the proxy url.

Any help is appreciated.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WBX is on a distinguished road

Default Problem resolved

Problem resolved

I discovered the cause of this problem. There was a trailing space in the "root" property of the store's reader. Sorry for the false alarm.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    phaselbo is on a distinguished road

Default cannot load data

cannot load data

Hi

I have exactly the same problem but cannot find a blank or something else.
    What can I do or check? Where can I find a detailed error log?

Philipp

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gersoncfilho is on a distinguished road

Same problem for me. I´ve already checked everything. The error still remains.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    maurojulianayala has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yo tengo el mismo problema por favor si alguien tiene una solución se lo voy a agradecer

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    txag09 is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem...json file type has been added to IIS. I have tried to find other solutions but to no avail. please help!