Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    DroidIn.net is on a distinguished road

Default Where and how to store images?

Where and how to store images?

Pardon if I'm missing the obvious but I'm trying to add a custom image label to my app. By default when I add the img control it is populated with Sencha logo and is referenced as "resources/images/sencha.png". There's no "resources" directory in the project source tree so I'm assuming that this file is loaded remotely. Does that mean that I have to have a running webserver and specify my image source using "http://foo.com/resources/images/foo.png"? Is there a way to add a static image files to the project ans have these published as part of the deploy?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You can create/add any additional files into the projects working directory that you would like.

These will be included along with your deployment. You can reference these files relative to your urlPrefix/where you are developing/deploying.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Are you referring to the directory containing .metadata folder? If so - I manually created resources/images dir there and added foo.png. No image is shown in Designer which is not surprising to me since I think it is looking at some remote location. And when I do deploy the resource folder is not copied to my destination

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, your project directory.

All additional files/folders here will copied to your deploy directory.

Is your project directory in a webroot and does it match your urlPrefix in your settings?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

OK - it does copy everything. Including .metadata and .svn folders (which I don't want is there any way to prevent this?). My project directory is not under my webserver. I'm using Tomcat so I deploy files under unwrapped WAR directory.
    I get it to the point where after deploy I can see my image file on the webserver but that doesn't help me to build my UI in Designer since I can't get my image to display there

So I have:
    Ext JS Path: http://extjs.cachefly.net/ext-4.0.2a/
    Sencha.io Library path: http://extjs.cachefly.net/designer/IO/
    URL Prefix: http://localhost:8080/foo/
    Deploy path: C:/dev/workspaces/td/ui/foo/src/main/webapp

Vote Rating

The file will have to be servable by your urlPrefix and the relative path during design time if you wish to see it.

We are working on some fixes regarding .metadata, .svn, etc
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

The only way I can get it working is to provide absolute network location e.g. http://localhost:8080/foo/resources/images/foo.png. If I set my urlPrefix to http://localhost:8080/foo and relative path to resources/images/foo.png I see nothing. And again, where does sencha.png is coming from?

Vote Rating

I just tested this and its currently broken/not working as it should.

The sencha.png is an internal resource.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough ssamayoa is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    I just tested this and its currently broken/not working as it should.
    The sencha.png is an internal resource.
    Is this issue fixed?
    UI: Sencha Architect 3.x / ExtJS 4 MVC
    Server side: EJB 3.1 / CDI / JPA 2 / JAX-RS / JasperReports
    Application Server: Glassfish 3.1.x
    Databases: Oracle 10g & 11g / DB2 9 & 10 / Firebird 2.5

If you like my answer please vote!

Vote Rating

No. It will still work in deployed version but will not show up in design mode.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar