Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    06011990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Migration from ST1 to ST2

Unanswered: Migration from ST1 to ST2

Hi,

I am migrating my Sencha Touch app from sencha touch 1.1 to 2.0.
    I got stuck in the listener part included in the database.
    I need to store data in the controller which I had done in 1.1 and it will be fetched when it is called by the navigated js form,but it fails in Sencha 2.
    Also is there any global variable with the help of which we can get the 'records' from database and can be called in other js forms in Sencha touch 2.

Thanks in advance

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

What database are you talking about? Not sure what you mean by the listeners part?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    06011990 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I am fetching data from the database using web services.So I need to use these particular records or data in another form for which I used the listeners to get the same in ST1.Suppose if I have a list of data and inorder to get details of one record from that list what do I need to do?Also I need to display the same in another form.

Thread Participants: 1