Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

Default Sencha slice theme and ExtJS 4.1

Sencha slice theme and ExtJS 4.1

I've found that I'm unable to use the sencha slice theme command with any of the 4.1 beta releases (the last release I'm able to slice is 4.0.7). Thinking it could be a problem with our custom theme, I tried running against the standard ext-all.css and obtained the same errors.

The command I'm using is:
    Code:
    sencha slice theme -c 4.1b3\resources\css\ext-all.css -d 4.1b3 -o images -v
    And the output is:
    Code:
    Sencha Theme Generator
    Copyright (c) 2011 Sencha Inc.

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function
    Line: 0
    Source: undefined
    TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function
    Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: Ext.util.Observable
    Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: Ext.util.Observable
    Error: Ext.Loader is not enabled, so dependencies cannot be resolved dynamically. Missing required class: Ext.data.Model
    Any suggestions for what could be wrong? It's really critical that we be able to slice our custom theme for IE! I'm running on Win7 x64, and I've tried using both SDK Tools 1.2.2 and 2.0.0 Beta, but both give the same results.

Vote Rating
    burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough burnnat is a jewel in the rough

Ah, just saw this has already been reported in the 4.1 forum here. Sure would be nice to know if someone at Sencha is looking into this, as it is apparently affecting a large number of users...

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar