Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hschaefer123 will become famous soon enough

Default Open questions on Designer 2

Open questions on Designer 2

Hi Designer Team,
    first congratulations for the current Public Preview Release!

I did former complex applications in Designer 1.x and have some questions concerning the Designer 2 way.

Currently my apps depend on Ext 3.x because with 4.x there are too many open bugs that are not fixed since 4.0! For example, add an iconCls like icon-delete to a tabPanel/tabConfig and see icon will be clipped
    to smaller height! It would be great getting this fixed in Ext 4.x and also in Designer.

Beside this, i read about further roadmap concerning i18n. I think this is really missing in case of using native apps with native build SDK! Inside my own Framework this is done on serverside.
    But for reediting of code it would be great to have a textrepository or something similar.

Currently my Frameworks supports Desktop and Mobile Apps bundling under a shared portal layer. For this reason, building apps for desktop and mobile while sharing stores and model is on my wishlist with a high priority. Especially the namespace to folder makes it a little bit different.

Where is the ExtDirect Support for SenchaTouch? The API Docs are still supporting the DirectStore?
    The is also no Settings Path Entry.
    I implemented ExtDirect for the SAP ABAP System Core on Ext JS and this is great to call ABAP Klasses and Methods directly from JavaScript. Won't this be supported by Touch?

I missed GroupedHeaders in Grids cause i thought it is a Feature. I'm glad to see that it is supported in Designer by dragging columns inside columns ;-) +++Points for you!

on ExtJs why are not toolbar spacers listed inside Views Category! They are only found under everything. It took my some time to find them there!

Inside my portal framework i added comboboxes to Toolbar ButtonGroups. Designer rejects combo in toolbars. Why? I often used things like Language Selector Combo or UserState Combo in such groups and missing this feature.

For coworking with eclipse will changes on sourcecode in implementation classes be reflected inside designer?

I know that are a lot of questions, but as a power user of Designer and would like to get some of them answered.

I can't wait to get starting to migrate a real live complex SAP app to see if everthing is working as expected by using new things like controllers and especially the model assoications (such things i have done by myself in Ext 3 using serialize/unserialize stores and forms).

Hopefully the long running bugs in Ext 4.x or 4.1 will get fixes so i can start on the second half of 2012 to migrate my application framework for web and mobile to Ext 4.1 and Touch 2.x.

It is really awesome what Sencha is doing there and I like to be part of the Sencha Community.

Cheers Holger

Sencha - Architect Dev Team jjohnston's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

Hi Holger, thanks for the input. I'll try to answer some of your questions:

> Where is the ExtDirect Support for SenchaTouch? The API Docs are still supporting the DirectStore?

Direct was only recently added into the Touch SDK, and we have not yet had a chance to put it back into Designer. This will be done in the near future.

> on ExtJs why are not toolbar spacers listed inside Views Category! They are only found under everything.

Thanks for pointing this out, we'll get that fixed.

> Designer rejects combo in toolbars.

I can't reproduce this, I am able to add a combobox as a child of a toolbar without issue. Am I misunderstanding?

> For coworking with eclipse will changes on sourcecode in implementation classes be reflected inside designer?

We're still working through the details, but expect changes to how we handle this in the near future.
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    hschaefer123 will become famous soon enough

Hi Jason,
    thanks for the quick reply.

> Designer rejects combo in toolbars
    try to add this panel -> toolbar -> ButtonGroup
    Now try to add a combo inside ButtonGroup (that's what i need). (inside toolbar works as expected).
    I think, all subcomponents inside ButtonGroup are rejected!

> Update Bug
    Another bug is, that the incremental update hangs trying to update from 288 to 297 on Win64.
    Is there a download address where i can get a clean copy?

Cheers Holger

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by hschaefer123 View Post
    For coworking with eclipse will changes on sourcecode in implementation classes be reflected inside designer?
    Please provide feedback:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...ting-Build-298
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating
    jjohnston will become famous soon enough jjohnston will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by hschaefer123 View Post
    > Designer rejects combo in toolbars
    try to add this panel -> toolbar -> ButtonGroup
    Now try to add a combo inside ButtonGroup (that's what i need). (inside toolbar works as expected).
    I think, all subcomponents inside ButtonGroup are rejected!
    Ah, my apologies, I misread your original post and didn't realize you were talking about ButtonGroup.

I think we took the name ButtonGroup too literally and set it to only allow buttons as children; I agree with you that other component types should be able to be added. I've opened bug ticket DSGNR-1468 for this.
    Jason Johnston
    @lojjic

Vote Rating

We've fixed ButtonGroup so it now accepts non-button children. Thanks for reporting that.

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar