Vote Rating
    hotdp will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by aconran View Post
    Yes, the SVN fix is included in the update.
    Just to be sure, will I be able to put it in svn before the "breaking changes" Or will it all be in same release?

@aconran what about the other Q?

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by hotdp View Post
    Hi,
    You recommend putting the code under source control, will the SVN fix be added before?

I also need to be sure, will it be possible to get current solutions converted to the new version? I have a large enterprise application and I would like to be able to use the Designer for this application after updating?
    I'm one of those poor chumps stuck with Microsoft Team Foundation Server which is a right pain in the neck. I use Visual Studio to write C# web services for my Ext JS client apps, but Visual Studio refuses to let you include foreign files in its source code backups (I know there's a shell extension but I'm not manually adding new views/stores/models generated by Designer each time I make a change).

I hear that Microsoft have finally figured out the suckfulness of their software and are going to allow "all files in X solution folder" to be managed by their new source code control system. I am desperately looking forward to it because I'm currently just periodically zipping my entire solution (which includes all Designer-related stuff) and copying it to a server that's backed up nightly.

P.S., blame is attributable to Visual Studio, too, which refuses to let you search/replace all files in a solution folder that do not technically belong to the solution. So, all my *.js files that weren't added to the solution via the official method, are given a very cold shoulder by the IDE. Very poor form, Microsoft.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    positive6900 is on a distinguished road

Default how to open code editor in edit mode

how to open code editor in edit mode

it only opens in read mode and i am not able to make changes,how to open in write mode

Vote Rating
    tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough tangix is a jewel in the rough

Things that are automatically generated by Sencha Architect are not editable and you should not touch these directly, instead use the config panel.
    Functions (event handlers, configs) and overrides created by you are editable.

/Mattias