Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nickfox is on a distinguished road

Question need help with next step

need help with next step

Hi

I worked through the citybars tutorial video on vimeo and was able to successfully create the app using Sencha Designer 2. After I completed that I wanted to study the six sample apps (Jog with friends, etc...) but realized there was no .xds file to import those applications into Designer 2. I would like to continue using the new Designer app but I'm struggling on how to take the code from the sample apps and study and build them with Designer 2. Could I please get some direction on how to do this?

thanks
    Nick

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The six sample apps that were shipped with the SDK were hand built with a text editor.

We plan to recreate most of the examples that ship with the SDK for both Ext JS and Sencha Touch as designer examples.

For now, you'll just have to open the files up in another editor and follow along.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

If anybody wants to take a stab at re-creating those examples, the first successful attempt for each of the examples submitted to us (github link) will get a free copy of Designer 2.

Ready, set, go!
    --
    Luca Candela
    twitter: @luckymethod

Thread Participants: 2