Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    afink is on a distinguished road

Default Changed application appFolder writes designer.[js|html] always in the root deploy dir

Changed application appFolder writes designer.[js|html] always in the root deploy dir

Designer files (.js and .html) are always written to the deploy root, all MVC files are written to the changed appFolder, e.g.:

Deploy path in Settings: /deploy/
    The changed appFolder: ext/app

designer.[js|html] -> /deploy/
    MVC files -> /deploy/ext/app

screenshot.png

Best regards,

Andreas

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

This is by design! How/why would you have liked it to work?
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shinefour is on a distinguished road

Default deploy into an environment with static-route

deploy into an environment with static-route

I also find it strange that the deploy route is affected by the appFolder. Why should a deploy behaviour be changed by a project configuration? Well this is to general... An example for a potential problem:

I use a web-app, which serves the javascript files via "/static/js/". This means that I'd set the appFolder respectively and would expect the app.js and the "app"-directory to appear under this path. But if I now put the deploy setting to "/webapp/static/js" then an additional "/webapp/static/js/static/js/app/ .." is created.

Am I missing something? Thanks for your help and a great project. love it so far!

Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

well your double entering it in this case. Simply make your deploy path /webapp/

The limitation is that by convention MVC requires an app folder that has models/ views/ controllers/ etc .. underneath it.

Know that in the future we'll be evolving the deploy to do move than rsync / xcopy files. Think "sencha app build production" aka better integration with SDKTools to deploy your application for production
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fortec56 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering, is there is a way to configure appFolder directory to be relative to the app.js file? due when i call app.js it look for the app folder in the root folder, that is not correct.

Vote Rating

Can you give me example pathing? I'm not fully understanding the question.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fortec56 is on a distinguished road

Sure, I'm currently working with MVC 3 as server tech, and here paths are in this way http://server/controller/action but my js are in http://server/javascript/controller/accion, but if i don't set appFolder loader tries to get app folder in the root I mean http://server/app that is not correct, even that if i set appFolder var in architect as /javascript/controller/action/app it creates all those folders and at the end app folder is http://server/javascript/controller/...ler/action/app. Is there any way to acomplish this? perhabs if appFolder could be relative to app.js file I don't know

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar