Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TiloS is on a distinguished road

Default Resize grid column header

Resize grid column header

Hello,

is there an event when I change the size of a column (column-header) in 4.1.b2?

I expect when I change the size per mouse in the header that the whole column will resize but it only changes the size of the header. Also the event "columnresize" doesn't fire. It seems like a bug but I want to resize myself (grid.doLayout()) if there is an event when I change the column header.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The columnresize event is firing for me when placed on the grid panel.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member tvanzoelen's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about tvanzoelen has a spectacular aura about

Maybe just add a listener to the grid it self, it has a columnresize event.

If you want to adjust the data in the body as well after a column resize (thats indeed a bug), refresh the grids view

Code:
    columnresize: {
                    fn: function(header, column, width, eOpts) {

this.getView().refresh();

}
                },

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    TiloS is on a distinguished road

I guess its the included filterbar plugin which not let fire the "columnresize" event of the grid. Its not fired because the column is not resized but only the header.

So I ask if there is an event when the column header resize? With this event I could resize the column manually.