Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    elcalibano is on a distinguished road

Default Animator Crashes When Dragging and Dropping On Object to Make Child

Animator Crashes When Dragging and Dropping On Object to Make Child

I've had this happen pretty consistently. An example of what's happening is that I might have a character I'm animating, and I've made a hand a child of the character's arm object, so when I rotate the arm, the hand moves with it.

I have the hand nested in its own container within the arm-parent (for Android animation reasons). I take that nest, with the hand in it, and duplicate it. So, now there's two nested groups, each containing a hand, as children of that particular arm.

I then drag and drop that nested group onto the opposite arm, to make it a child of that opposite arm, and Sencha immediately puts up an error message saying Send Report or Don't Send Report. I have to restart Animator to continue. When it restarts, the Nested Group I'd made by duplicating the first Nested Group (with hand object) is in the right place, as the child of the opposite arm, and I can continue animating.

Obviously, the expected outcome would be that I could drag and drop the nested group, with no
    crash.

I'm hoping that you'll be able to reproduce this on your own computer.

O.S. is Mac 10.6.8
    Animator is Version 1.1 Build 100

Vote Rating
    arnebech will become famous soon enough

Thanks for reporting.
    Do you have a sample project you could share for this?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar