Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ptannenbaum is on a distinguished road

Default High Level Questions about the new release

High Level Questions about the new release

I apologize if these questions have already been asked elsewhere in the forums, but I have a couple of high level questions:

1.) Can anyone provide any example free apps that are in the android or iphone marketplaces that were built with sencha touch 2 and compiled with the new native packaging provided with the SDK Tools? I couldn't find any from the example apps in the gallery and would love to test drive some out and see how the mobile versions compare to the native apps.

2.) Assuming the SDK Tools can actually natively package an app, is there any point in using Phonegap (outside of preference) if you wish to build native apps alongside your mobile apps?

3.) What would be best practice if you wished to have a Web app that was responsive, so if its on a large screen it wouldn't use the touch library, but if on a mobile or tablet device then load the touch library? CSS Media queries or setup a proxy and detect device size and feed correct assets?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ptannenbaum is on a distinguished road

Default Did I ask this question in the wrong place?

Did I ask this question in the wrong place?

Can no one give me a single app that has been built via the native bundler that is available on the app store? Seems like a pretty straight forward request

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar