Vote Rating
    filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute filippo.ferrari has a reputation beyond repute

My solution was switch to "beforeprefetch" event:

PHP Code:
    me.getStorePianiInfiniteStore().on({

beforeprefetch: function (storeoperationopts) {

Ext.apply(operation, {

params: {

numerome.getNPiano().getRawValue(),

dt1Ext.Date.format(me.getDataDa().getValue(),'Ymd'),

dt2Ext.Date.format(me.getDataA().getValue(),'Ymd'),
                }
            });
        } 

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rt.karthik87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tree expand and Search

Please see my requirements as below :

Consider am having 5 nodes. Each node contains 3 hierarchical level. If we expand a node it wil show around 80 rows. So if we expand all the 5 nodes it will 450 rows. In this case by default I want to expand all the nodes in the initial view. When i tried calling the expandAll method, it shows script error in IE and Firefox. I implemented buffered renderer plugin in the tree. It works fine. Is there any way to expand all the nodes without using buffered render plugin and defer function.

And i am also having a requirement like search text box for the tree. So when i tried to implement both buffered render and sarching functionlity , then the extjs tree fails. It does not provide such a option.

Is there any extjs developer or any guy in SENCHA to solve my issue.?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Alhuck is on a distinguished road

Default Making is not working

Making is not working

While getting a data from the server the loadMask is not loading and grid is just blank . please help me to sort this problem.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Jangla is on a distinguished road

I appreciate this is an old thread but it seems the best place to ask the following questions:

1. Are we required to declare the leading and trailing buffer zones on both the Store *and* the grid's vertical scroller?
    2. Are we best keeping those values the same in both places?

Supplemental: does all this work well when considering that users may have different size screens and in a scenario where your grid is fullscreen, they will have a different number of rows available in the viewing area?

(we're using 4.1.1 for now)