Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jlimaye is on a distinguished road

Default need to place buttons on Tabpanel header in viewport

need to place buttons on Tabpanel header in viewport

Hi,
    Im trying to insert buttons into header of tabpanel but didnt find anything that can help me do that. tbar creates a new bar below the tabs and puts buttons on it. Attached screenshot. Rectangle marked RED is the place where I want to place the buttons. How can I do that??
    Attached Images

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

After the header has been created you can use insert to insert components to it. All the header is is a container using hbox layout.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha - Community Support Team
    Vote Rating
    vietits is a splendid one to behold vietits is a splendid one to behold vietits is a splendid one to behold vietits is a splendid one to behold vietits is a splendid one to behold vietits is a splendid one to behold

Simple solution is put your tabpanel inside a panel.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sencha_maxx is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the suggestion, but can you please provide a code snippet or a link to an example?