Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Changing app loading indicator

Answered: Changing app loading indicator

Having used sencha command to generate my app, as per http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command, you get 3 lovely blue dots that indicate the files are loading onto the device.

However, I would very much like to change these beautiful dots to something that will doubtless be uglier, but will be more befitting to the UI and branding of the app.

I've searched high and low as to how to do this, but to no avail. Is there an option to change them? I presume it's a CSS3 animation; can I just change it to a full screen png image?

2. For anyone else searching for the answer - after checking every CSS file and JS file possible, I realised it's just generated into index.html...

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

For anyone else searching for the answer - after checking every CSS file and JS file possible, I realised it's just generated into index.html...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    tchaves is on a distinguished road

Sometimes it's the simple ones that get you... thanks for posting, saved me a bunch of time.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar