Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

Question sencha sdk getting started

sencha sdk getting started

Hi; I am having some difficulties starting with the SDK (windows version)
    the following command does nothing (command is recognized but outputs nothing to console and does not created anything - just finishes quickly):
    'sencha generate app mobile2 mobile2'
    so I have a few questions:
    1. why does nothing happen?
    2. does the first parameter mean the logical app name and the second the folder name to create?
    thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about shepsii has a spectacular aura about

You need to be in the directory of the full sencha touch 2 download before you do it.

For instance, I have a xampp installation; within the xampp htdocs folder I have a touch2 directory, which is just an unzipped version of the final ST2 release.

so I run "cd c:\xampp\htdocs\touch2",

then this command creates an app called "FirstApp" (this is the title and namespace of the app) at c:\xampp\htdocs\firstapp",

"sencha app create FirstApp ../firstapp"

So you have the sencha command, then my understanding is "app create" is the instruction to create a new app, then the next parameter is the title of the app, and finally the directory either relative or absolute on the file system where you want that app created.

I too had the same problem you had at first, but the key for me was running sencha command from the touch2 full download directory.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    gkatz is on a distinguished road

thanks it worked...
    weird that it was implemented like this...

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar