Hybrid View

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    martincf is on a distinguished road

Default Deploy in Designer V2.0.0 Build: 298

Deploy in Designer V2.0.0 Build: 298

First, I'm excited about the new Designer 2.0.

Suggestions about deploy:
    Usability wise, I got stuck attempting to deploy my project. I thought the red underlining indicated that the path was invalid, which is somewhat vague. Is it possible to pop-up an actual error message instead that shows the reason it keeps failing? I was initially confused at what the error was trying to communicate. I understood the red line was indicating an error, it wasn't until I accidentally moused over the area that I saw what it was complaining about. That deploying to the same folder as the project isn't allowed.

I thought the deploy function would also minify and consolidate the files in my project. It appears to just copy the files to another location. Is it possible to integrate this function into the deploy? At least have a project setting that allows that to be a possible option for those that want it?

Martin

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

This needs work, no question about it. Thanks for the suggestions, we'll keep that in mind while re-working the UX of this process. At this point big changes are not likely to make it in the final version but it's definitely something we'll improve in a point release.
    --
    Luca Candela
    twitter: @luckymethod

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar