Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    terryfritsch is on a distinguished road

Default Linked component classes in viewport aren't displaying

Linked component classes in viewport aren't displaying

I just received the 309 update and my project won't display the components that have been promoted to classes in the main viewport. The links are present in the project inspector, but the canvas doesn't reflect it.

If I move the components back under the viewport in the project inspector they appear correctly but disappear again as soon as I promote them to their own class.

Any ideas?

Terry

ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 07 16.23.jpg

EDIT: I just tried rebuilding from scratch and got the same issue...

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

terry -

Would you be able to provide us your project via email to designer.feedback at sencha.com?

Thanks,
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Sent

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    systemcall is on a distinguished road

Default missing flex config option

missing flex config option

.. maybe it is related, i miss the flex config option in BUILD 309 for hbox/vbox layouts

regards, OF

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by systemcall View Post
    .. maybe it is related, i miss the flex config option in BUILD 309 for hbox/vbox layouts

regards, OF
    This is fixed in 311.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by terryfritsch View Post
    Any ideas?
    Terry, please try 311. The problem was that we were not adding the layout injected configurations to child components (that were linked instances).
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Default It works!

It works!

Sorry about the delay, I didn't receive an email update as expected with your reply.

I am very happy to report that this issue is fixed. I am impressed at your responsiveness. You have given my team great confidence in continuing development with Sencha tools.

And as a specific shout-out to you - after spending many hours in these forums over the past month your answers have been especially helpful.

Thanks!

Vote Rating

Thanks for the kind words, we are hard at work trying to get out of beta status! :-D
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 2