Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    jiancha is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './data/store.js', please verify that the

Unanswered: Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './data/store.js', please verify that the

Hello,
    I try the tutorial
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?181927-Building-a-SAP-mobile-app-using-Sencha-Touch-2
    if I run it in Chrome, I got follow errors:

Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading ‘file:///localhost/sencha/src/event/Dispatcher.js’, please verify that the file exists
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading ‘file:///localhost/sencha/src/MessageBox.js’, please verify that the file exists
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading ‘file:///localhost/sencha/src/event/Dom.js’, please verify that the file exists

So I used sencha-touch-all-debug.js instead of sencha-touch-debug.js , the errors above gone, but I got another Uncaught Error:
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './data/store.js', please verify that the file exists

Any Ideas ?

thanks
    best regards !

Sencha - Training Team mrsunshine's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mrsunshine will become famous soon enough

first try to run the application on a webserver / localhost and not from the filesystem may that it solves your problem already

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    jiancha is on a distinguished road

I tried to use XAMPP(Apache) to run the app, but still no lucky.
    best regards !

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    landed is on a distinguished road

I'm getting these exact same errors running on a localhost server. Am being informed by ST that should not use sencha-touch-all in the development stage - so what on earth are they there for and how to get rid of these errors. The loader is having trouble finding the classes for some reason - how to fix pls

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nidheeshp is on a distinguished road

Default Any updates?

Any updates?

Any update on the above issue?