Hybrid View

Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1537 in a recent build.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice

Default No paging toolbar in "Grids" toolbox category?

No paging toolbar in "Grids" toolbox category?

This should be a simple one to fix: include the paging toolbar in the Grids toolbox category. I went to add one the other day and couldn't find it, and got the impression I had to do it all in the implementation class... until I filtered the toolbox by "paging".

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the report
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Paging Toolbar has appeared under the Grids group for some time now. 341+ at least
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice marc.fearby is just really nice

I'm stuck with an early build that refuses to update itself (no doubt because of my company's evil proxy server), so unless you can give me a download for 341+ then I'm frozen in time.

Thread Participants: 1