Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    manuel.z is on a distinguished road

Question Licensing Ext JS and Ext.nd for Notes/Domino

Licensing Ext JS and Ext.nd for Notes/Domino

Hello to the community,

I'm newbie to Ext JS and I found Ext.nd very interesting. I'm a developer of Notes/Domino Web applications. I'm getting confused about licensing Ext JS and Ext.nd. I've been searching in the forum but I didn't find a precise response. So before I start learning those frameworks I would like to know...
    Can I use Ext JS to design user interfaces for commercial applications without a license (only use not make modifications)?
    Can I use Ext.nd for commercial applications without a license (only use not make modifications)?
    What dependences are there between Ext JS and Ext.nd? I mean if I just need Ext.nd to develop user interfaces in Domino Web applications or I must use both frameworks.

Thanks in advance :-)

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by manuel.z View Post
    Hello to the community,

I'm newbie to Ext JS and I found Ext.nd very interesting. I'm a developer of Notes/Domino Web applications. I'm getting confused about licensing Ext JS and Ext.nd. I've been searching in the forum but I didn't find a precise response. So before I start learning those frameworks I would like to know...
    Can I use Ext JS to design user interfaces for commercial applications without a license (only use not make modifications)?
    Can I use Ext.nd for commercial applications without a license (only use not make modifications)?
    What dependences are there between Ext JS and Ext.nd? I mean if I just need Ext.nd to develop user interfaces in Domino Web applications or I must use both frameworks.

Thanks in advance :-)
    same for me! I just stumbled upon this and was wondering if there is more information / documentation about and where to download it...?

Sencha - Services Team
    Vote Rating
    jratcliff is on a distinguished road

Ext.nd is currently licensed as GPL and we are working on the details for a commercial license. I'll talk to Rich Waters to see what we can do in the interim for you if you need a commercial license right away.

Jack Ratcliff
    Jack Ratcliff
    Sencha Inc, Green bleeding Senchan

How to report a bug:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...o-report-a-bug

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by jratcliff View Post
    Ext.nd is currently licensed as GPL and we are working on the details for a commercial license. I'll talk to Rich Waters to see what we can do in the interim for you if you need a commercial license right away.
    that sounds good! but is there a link where I can download the current version resp. have a look at the api?

Thread Participants: 2