Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    maksimenko is on a distinguished road

Well...

I tried the chrome dev channel (19.0.1061.1) with the extjs 4.1 2012-03-11 nightly build and the problem with the toolbar buttons randomly disappearing is still present... it seems to happen less frequently though...

I'll try to find some time around the end of the week and try to dig in to see what could be going on...

The charts legends are rendered correctly though....

Vote Rating
    Nom4d3 is on a distinguished road

After playing a little bit with the RC1 build, I can see the problems still there. Toolbars, tabs and grid columns still with the same weird and random behavior

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So it started happening to me and when it did I inspected the DOM. The elements are still there and still laid our properly but they are just hidden. No CSS style hidden but just oddly hidden. Since they are still there and not CSS hidden, Ext JS has no involvement for what I am seeing.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

I've also experienced this issue. When I run my project using 4.0.7 in Chrome 19 I have never seen this issue come up. I have only seen it when using 4.1 and Chrome 19. However, I haven't given it any thought considering neither is final at this point...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rhapsodyv is on a distinguished road

Here is the same. Randomly, components disappear. What happens is that after some layout calculations, the width of the container element is changed to 0.

With some time I will try figure out from where the wrong width come - if it was some wrong calc, some ordering issue, a chrome error, etc...

I'm using Chrome Canary 19.0.xxx.0.

[]s

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I don't know why yet, but I think I can reproduce the problem.

I've noted that it was happening when my app is changing some text after the page is fully rendered.
    Workflow of my app:
    1 - render viewport and a lot of views
    2 - load some stores
    3 - change some labels with the store content <<---- here the things disappear...

So, I created a little test case. I took some code of my app and I changed it to be simple, but kept some components. And just put a delayed callback to change the same label..... And I still couldn't reproduce the problem... But when I duplicate the code to change the label, voilá - the tab bar were gone!!!

I've attached my test case. The tab bar disappears after 1 sec (setTimeout callback...).

I will try others test cases. Maybe my code is just plain wrong.
    Attached Files

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

This problem is happening in the new chrome stable released today - version 18...

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    adsln is on a distinguished road

Default Chrome on Mac

Chrome on Mac

Seems to be ok on PC but on Mac version 18.0.1025.142, widgets start disappearing almost immediately.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Here we have mac, windows 7 and vista, all with the same problem.

Vote Rating
    Nom4d3 is on a distinguished road

I thought it was only on Chrome 19

Now the best browser has the worst support.