Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default both radio buttons can be selected, with event not firing also (Grid Involved)

both radio buttons can be selected, with event not firing also (Grid Involved)

I have this grid that will expand/collapse when a radio button changes.

Now if I switch back and forth, everything works fine.

However, if I select a cell for editing in the grid (name column is editable) and then immediate select hide-grid. The hide-grid radio will become selected, but the event will not fire so the grid never collapses. Also, the show grid radio button never becomes unselected.

Example provided.

Also, if I use checkbox the event will not fire as well (but the checkbox will be re-rendered correctly). So if I had a show grid checkbox the grid would not disappear (since the event would not fire), but the checkbox would change.

RadioButton_BothSelected_LostEvent.jpg
    GridChangeRadio.zip

Also, I had to use the ValueChanged Event so the event occurred immediately

If I used the onChangeEvent I can still get similar errors (just harder to show since you have to loose focus on the radio/checkbox in order for the event to fire (or should fire).

I have seen/tested this on IE8.

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the report and the sample code. We've already begun noticing some issues in our testing very similar to those you've described. I've updated the existing ticket to include a reference to your report, and I'll update this thread with any progress we make in having this fixed.

Thread Participants: 1