Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1541 in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    ikim is on a distinguished road

Default Pull Refresh Plugin Problem

Pull Refresh Plugin Problem

I dragged in a Pull Refresh Plugin and it crashed my designer. Upon restarting designer I updated to 311 and now I cannot interact with the Plugin in the project inspector. I cannot add a function or right click to delete.
    -->

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

If you can reproduce the steps to crash the designer please let us know. I was unable to do so.

We will fix the context menu problem for the Pull to Refresh Plugin. In the interim, select the instance of it in the inspector and press Shift + Delete and/or go to the Component menu and click Delete Component.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

actually it was after clicking on the + button in the "refreshFn" config property. When I click on it now with build 311 it does not do anything. Should I be able to call out to custom code when the pull is done?
    -->

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

The refresh plugin should be allowing you to add a refreshFn. This is a bug which we will address.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any idea when the next Designer update will be? Seems like there was none last week.
    -->

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

You're right there was none last week. We've been working on lots of bug fixes and some pretty fundamental changes with regard to the user interface. Goal is to have an update out this week!
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    -->

Vote Rating

Fixed in build 337, pushed out today.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I can't seem to figure out how to add a refreshFn. I see only an event property with basic event binding and delegate event binding. For basic I cannot select or type in any values into the drop down. Delegate binding doesn't seem to do anything.
    -->

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Nevermind, I found it under the new advanced menu section.
    -->

Thread Participants: 2