Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fdl is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ST 2 Charts Beta, Area & Line examples issues ?

Unanswered: ST 2 Charts Beta, Area & Line examples issues ?

Hello all,

I'm "experimenting" with Sencha Touch Charts 2.0 Beta and I'm having issues(or a misunderstanding) with a small modification that I made to the "Area" example. The example works great ... but my goal is to reproduce the same chart with lines instead of a filed areas So in the example, I only replaced the "series" type to 'line' instead of 'area' and none of the lines are showing.

Is it possible to have multiple lines declared in the 'yfield' just like we are doing in the Area example ... or does each line needs to be declared in it's own section inside the series item ?

Regards

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It should work if you have different series
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1