Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    junkw is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in design pane

Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in design pane

Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in the main Design/Code pane. By returning to "Sort by Group" each time, It makes the feature unusable.

I would save lot of time finding config options of components if the alphabetical mode I choose was kept set.

I know the "Filter or Quick Value Set" field is good for the "Quick Value Set" but the "Filter" part is too time-consuming to use for me.

btw, a problem of Quick Value Set is that is doesnt autocomplete with the possible values.
    Say I want to set a Store to one my components. If I go with the cursor to the "store" row, I will have a dropdown to choose one of my Store. If I want to Quick Set a "store:", I have to type all the loooong name of one my store say MySuperLongStoreName.

TLDR: Quick Set should autocomplete

my 2 cents

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

I'm reworking the config pane right now. It will have a basic and advanced mode that will stick and keep you from needing any sort at all
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1