Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    junkw is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in design pane

Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in design pane

Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in the main Design/Code pane. By returning to "Sort by Group" each time, It makes the feature unusable.

I would save lot of time finding config options of components if the alphabetical mode I choose was kept set.

I know the "Filter or Quick Value Set" field is good for the "Quick Value Set" but the "Filter" part is too time-consuming to use for me.

btw, a problem of Quick Value Set is that is doesnt autocomplete with the possible values.
    Say I want to set a Store to one my components. If I go with the cursor to the "store" row, I will have a dropdown to choose one of my Store. If I want to Quick Set a "store:", I have to type all the loooong name of one my store say MySuperLongStoreName.

TLDR: Quick Set should autocomplete

my 2 cents

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough Phil.Strong is a jewel in the rough

I'm reworking the config pane right now. It will have a basic and advanced mode that will stick and keep you from needing any sort at all
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi