Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for a bug in our system in a recent build.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sottilde will become famous soon enough

Default Route support is lacking in Touch 2.0

Route support is lacking in Touch 2.0

When I want to create a route to a certain controller action, designer greatly limits me in the way I format my routes.

For example, I want:
    myapp.com/:id to view an object, and
    myapp.com/:id/edit to edit that object.

In designer I am limited in that params can only be at the end of a url, not in the middle of it. And I must use params because they are otherwise not passed to the function and can't be filtered by Route Conditions.

Is there any work around for this, or is it still a work in progress?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

If you are running the latest build, you simply specific the parameters in the url as you've shown above and the params list will be automatically be built for you.

I used the above myapp.com/:id/edit format without problem.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Sottilde will become famous soon enough

Ah. I apologize. I have been on 298 because mixins broke in 311. I didn't realize there had been a fix.

Thanks.

Thread Participants: 1