Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vokiel is on a distinguished road

Default TabPanel + bodyBorder="false"

TabPanel + bodyBorder="false"

That gives me tabs that render blank content when I have a couple of widgets in there.

I'm on FF 3.6.26

Edit: border: 0 seems to be a problem regardless of where it is applied in my case.

That works well enough for now:

Code:

.tabPanel div {
          border-color: transparent;
        }

Vote Rating
    WesleyMoy is on a distinguished road

I've tried looking into this bug and I haven't been able to have much success. Please provide a test case that implements EntryPoint, and I'll try testing it again. For reference, I'm trying it in Firefox 3.6.28 in production mode; please let me know which browser and mode you're using.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    vokiel is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately don't have much more atm. I'm using a SplitLayoutPanel for this and this is the only widget I could see causing problems aside from the VBoxLayoutContainer I'm using on top (I got ride of the TabPanel). I can't view anything in a VBoxLayoutContainer underneath the Split panel, regardless of whether the widget implements RequiresResize or not.

Think I'm just going to avoid VBoxLayoutContainer, it just doesn't behave as advertised in the structure I have.

Edit: Everything seems fine with a normal VerticalLayoutContainer

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar