Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    paulh1971 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Works on local host but not on my testing server

Answered: Works on local host but not on my testing server

Hello, I have setup a test site locally and it is working great, but when I loaded it to a testing server I just get a blank white screen. I added .json as a MIME Type, but it still does not work.

I have it open in Chrome and looking at it in Developer Tools, it says app.json 404 (Not Found), but it is definitely there. It also says Uncaught SyntazError: Unexpected token.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Thanks,
    Paul

2. Ok. Got it working. Read more about Sencha Command http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command, and used it to create a build. Now it works great on the server.

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Well, after hours of searching and trying different things, here is what I found.

To fix the problem with app.json 404 (Non Found) issue, I had to go into IIS and had to map the .json extension to the ASP.NET ISAPI DLL. That worked great.

Now that this works, the file is being called in and is getting a NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101. This is due to in development.js in the mircoloader folder, there is an xhr XMLHttpRequest being called and even though everything is on the same domain, it is being treated as a cross-domain AJAX call, which is denied by browsers. I have read many things regarding this and the only thing to do is to put your xml in an iframe or make your site CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing). I can't do either. If I change development.js to testing.js or production.js which are in the microloader folder, neither work?

So, with that being said, and my head hurting like you wouldn't believe, I don't understand what to do to be able to test my mobile site on a testing server.

If anyone can shed some light, that would be great.

Thanks,
    Paul

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Hi Mitchell, could you please take a quick look at this post?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Paul

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

Ok. Got it working. Read more about Sencha Command http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/guide/command, and used it to create a build. Now it works great on the server.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar