Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    joserwanta is on a distinguished road

Default Ext-JS Online Training

Ext-JS Online Training

I'm starting a new position in April that will involve development with i2b2 (www.i2b2.org). This framework uses the Ext-JS framework. I've been playing with some of the samples for this framework, but I'd like to get some general training on the framework and best practices. I also noticed you have your own IDE for developing JavaScript and wanted to take advantage of that. Where can I take online training courses to learn this framework better?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

We provide on-site training and open training at some locations
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    romiawasthy is on a distinguished road

Default Online training

Online training

I wonder why Sencha does not offer online trainings? We are doing heavy ExtJS development and would like to train few resources. These resources are not all in same location ( US/India) so we can’t have onsite training. At the same time, the logistics of 5days off-site training does not work well. I wish there was online training option.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    plavania is on a distinguished road

Default A Play and Learn tool to Practice your ExtJS Learning

A Play and Learn tool to Practice your ExtJS Learning

Walking tree consultancy is highly committed to the ExtJS/Sencha users/developers. We have come up with a very lively tool to allow users to learn in a playful way
    Try this out

http://sencha.walkingtree.in/playground/

Pradeep Lavania
    Walking Tree Consultancy, India
    www.walkingtree.in