Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kalor is on a distinguished road

Default Individually download examples?

Individually download examples?

Hi guys,

If you go to the examples page (http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/example), why on earth can't you download them? I mean why would you even go there if not to look at some code?

Apparently you're supposed to use the examples that came in the sencha touch 2 download, but the 82.6mb download just crashes out at 5mb each time. I had to find some other site to even get the js.

Is there anywhere I can download say, the kitchen sink example on its own?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

No, they are all within the sencha touch zip file.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    waheed146 is on a distinguished road

Default examples are download but not working properly.

examples are download but not working properly.

i have separate the touchstyle folder and in my root directory. and place sdk folder inside the touchstyle folder. make changes in the index.html file to rout the development.js. and also make changes in the app.js to rouch the src folder. when i goes to the browser i only see the top toolbar with categories name and nothing else. what is i am missing. i want to grasp the sencha touch 2 by going through the examples .

and i am very confuse when i see that every person have a new method to accomplish his ideas.

please give me some suggestions. thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked for errors?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    waheed146 is on a distinguished road

Default examples are download but not working properly.

examples are download but not working properly.

thanks for your reply.

Now it working i have made some modification in the separated touchstyle folder. 1). i have paste the folder sdk inside the touchstyle folder. 2). open the index.html file and make change
    to3). open app.json file and make change from "path": "../../sencha-touch-debug.js" to "path": "sdk/sencha-touch-debug.js"4). open app.js file and make change from 'Ext': '../../src' to 'Ext': 'sdk/src'and finally 5). copy the sencha-touch-debug.js file from sencha touch and paste it in the sdk folder.open the browser it is working now.

but i am confused that every person have its own method to develop a project.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mtiberiusmyers is on a distinguished road

Default Please, your examples !!

Please, your examples !!

About your examples, provide with the projects it self, no samples only so we can see how you built it. Besides my sencha touch is not deploying..!!

Something else, any other place where we can go and download examples developed using sencha touch???????