Hybrid View

Due to the impact related to this issue, we have to defer this issue to the next major or minor release.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    coderrr is on a distinguished road

Default [2.0.0] BlackBerry OS7/OS7.1 Problems

[2.0.0] BlackBerry OS7/OS7.1 Problems

Hi,

I found that Sencha Touch 2 doesn't work well on BlackBerry OS7 or OS7.1 (I had tried it on 9860 simulators), the UI is not so good even running Sencha Touch official demo applications, on the contrary, it is good on BlackBerry simulator which is based on OS6, any ideas?

Vote Rating
    Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough Jamie Avins is a jewel in the rough

It seems as though RIM is changing their support for some webkit features in their browsers. Particularly webkit masks. We are looking to use a different method of handling masking in a future release.

Sencha Inc

Jamie Avins

@jamieavins

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    coderrr is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Betsy_Robert is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Avins View Post
    It seems as though RIM is changing their support for some webkit features in their browsers. Particularly webkit masks. We are looking to use a different method of handling masking in a future release.
    Hey,

I want to run an app that works fine on the android platform on the blackberry. I'm facing problems with displaying the views properly. The app on the blackberry only displays a portion of the view when I use app.css.

Can you please guide as to which CSS to use or am I doing something wrong.

Please reply.

Thread Participants: 2