Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    WillBill is on a distinguished road

Default Ext-JS 4 Coverflow plugin

Ext-JS 4 Coverflow plugin

Is there a coverflow plugin for Ext-js 4? I'm in need of one, and I'm not sure where I should
    start if I were to make one myself.

Any input on where to start, to make one myself, would be appreciated aswell.

I need something like this:

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I have seen.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I haven't had much luck with the perspective stuff.
    Check out the following in IE, FF, Chrome, and Safari. Supposedly it'll work on Chrome, but didn't on 17 or 18. Works pretty well on Safari.
    http://demo.marcofolio.net/3d_animation_css3/

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

that looks great, but sadly it doesn't work in IE7 which, sadly, is a requirement for my project.

Thanks anyway!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

I don't have a need for this but i may take a crack at writing it because it looks like it would be fun...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

If you did try to take a "crack" at it, where would you start? Would there be a specific ext-js component you would use?

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dmulcahey will become famous soon enough dmulcahey will become famous soon enough

This may sound crazy... but without doing any research my first instinct is to say the gridpanel. I would strip the view off of that and try to replace it with this. You get the data management and the paging this way (for the slider at the bottom). I'm not too sure how feasible it is but i think thats where i would start looking.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Interesting,.. that might actually be a good place to start.
    The only problem I can think of, would be the animation of transitions between pages.

I might give this a try this weekend.

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of