Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    nakedeyedv is on a distinguished road

Default Cant Open Software

Cant Open Software

Hi Folks

I have registered and all that but the designer I downloaded wont open when I put in my username and password.... any ideas.
    Dave.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    bharatn is on a distinguished road

Is your username same as forum username? Are you seeing any message after you input your login details?
    Bharat Nagwani
    Sencha Designer Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi Bharatn

Thanks for the reply... I left it for a day and it now opens as expected so thanks.

I have another issue when using the command line in windows to package an app. I have been following the web tutorial video for the getting started project with sencha touch 2.0. My problem is I cannot build the app as it wont link correctly to my apps folder which is one level above the sencha-touch sdk folder... I am sure it is syntax or something obvious but at present I am stumped... when generating the initial app folders from the windows cli I had to specify an absolute path for it to work.

Any advice would be great.

Thank you and best
    Dave.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    CaliLuke is on a distinguished road

If you open a bug report with instructions to reproduce your setup (and maybe add a link to your source file if possible) it will be a lot easier for us to figure out what's wrong.
    --
    Luca Candela
    twitter: @luckymethod

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for that... being a newcomer it is most likely my fault so maybe at this point a bug report might not be the best approach. I have had some success compiling my first app so thanks. Just wondering if it is possible to compile the video sample project to an app to test video playback on a device?

Dave

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar