Another Drag problem, I hope they are all related somehow...
1) Create a panel at (x,y) position on the screen
2) Read the top location of the panel
3) call setTop with that location - of course the panel stays in place - good
4) Move the panel to a new location
5) read the new top location
6) Call setTop with that location
7) The panel is moved up (or down) in the amount of pixels that are the difference between the original location and the new location, and each call to another setTop, moves it again up (or down)
Ex: If the panel was opened at 100 (top) and moved to 98 - then calling setTop(98) when it is at the 98 top position, will move it to 96 - then when calling setTop(96) it will be moved to 94 and so on
As you know, hiding and showing and panel restricts the drag area (I have filled another bug for that) , so our work around for this (until you fix the bug of course), was to move the panel of the screen say for example to -500 and then when "showing" it , return it to its original location.
But we have noticed that if the panel was moved , when it is returned to the original location, it is returned with an offset.
Also: using JQuery to get the DOM element , and using "panelDom.css('top',self.lastTop + 'px');" - has the same problem
Again: It only happens if the panel is dragged first and it has nothing to do with setting the offset to -500 , it was only given as an example why we even do it