Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    flamant is on a distinguished road

Default how to increase a panel toolbar width so it fit to the content

how to increase a panel toolbar width so it fit to the content

Hi,
    I have a toolbar on a panel. The content of the toolbar may exceed the width of the Panel.

I thought that putting autoScroll to true, I could have a reachable content by scrolling, but the problem is the scrollbar hides the buttons. So it is not a good solution.

I saw post that say it is possible to add many toolbars but it is not convenient to manage the content in all cases.

The best way would be to exceed the Panel width

I tried to increase the width of the toolbar but it seems that there is a limit which is the Panel width

Has any one a solution ?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Why not use the overflow scroll buttons?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future skirtle has a brilliant future

You may find this example helpful:

http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.../overflow.html

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    flamant is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot mitchellsimoens and skirtle for your answers.

The example skirtle point is exactly what I was looking for

Thread Participants: 2