Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for DSGNR-1630 in a recent build.
    Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ErnestoR is on a distinguished road

Question Ext.panel.Tool missing configs

Ext.panel.Tool missing configs

Ext.panel.Tool is missing configurable properties
    Example.
    disabled:
    cls:

Sencha designer 2 build 337

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I added disabled as a custom property and designer changed the tool icon to disabled in the preview. That was unexpected
    Screen shot 2012-03-26 at 15.21.54.png

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

There is a new feature called basic mode in the config pane drop down menu. Switch this to advanced to see all the configs. If you think the config should be a "common" config let us know and well consider it. Also you can always search for it and regardless of mode it will bring it up.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Strong View Post
    There is a new feature called basic mode in the config pane drop down menu. Switch this to advanced to see all the configs. If you think the config should be a "common" config let us know and well consider it. Also you can always search for it and regardless of mode it will bring it up.
    The first thing I did when I opened Sencha Designer was change the drop down to Advanced

I've tried searching for "disabled" and "id" with no luck Sencha designer only has 4 configurations Attachment 33201
    Which are stopEvent, tooltip, tooltipType and type. While the Sencha docs has 61 configs and 7 properties. Some of which are really basic!
    Is there a reason why these configs are missing?
    I did a little workaround by adding disabled and id as a CUSTOM PROPERTY as seen in the img Attachment 33202

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

This will be fixed in build > 341.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ErnestoR View Post
    Is there a reason why these configs are missing?
    Because they had been explicitly removed. We've fixed the ones that should be available.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 2