Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kishore_r is on a distinguished road

Default Charting -- Date display issues

Charting -- Date display issues

I am trying to display a simple line chart with Date/Time display on the X axis. I have tried different approaches but I cannot get the DateTime to display properly. The only time when I get something to display is when I use the type 'Category" for the axes, but then the dateFormat is completely ignored and a totally wrong date is displayed. Going through the forums, it looks like many others have faced the same issue. Charting seems to be a drawback with ExtJS4 in general.
    I would like to know if anyone has a solution to this issue. Also, has anyone tried integrating a 3rd party charting library with ExtJS4? Any recommendations on that front greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The time axis has been plagued with bugs. What version are you on?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kishore_r is on a distinguished road

I am on 4.0.3

Thread Participants: 1