Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    dakamojo is on a distinguished road

Default Can't Deploy after Upgrade to 341

Can't Deploy after Upgrade to 341

I haven't worked on my project in several days. Today when I opened Designer I saw that there was a new version. I upgraded to 341. Now when I choose Deploy I see the new options. I choose Copy and get a dialog that says "Deploy Failed:" and the path to where I was doing the deploys.

If I choose Deploy and then Simulate and then enter the configuration information, the temp script is created and executed but stbuild generates an error.

Code:
    running sencha package run /Users/darrelldavis/Projects/SenchaProjects/Honeylogue/simulator.json
    stbuild(20031) malloc: *** mmap(size=18446744073608892416) failed (error code=12)
    *** error: can't allocate region
    *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug
    terminate called throwing an exceptioncomplete
    My simulator.json file looks like this.

Code:
    {
        "applicationName": "Honeylogue",
        "applicationId": "com.honeylogue.honeylogue",
        "versionString": "1.0",
        "iconName": "icon.png",
        "inputPath": "./",
        "outputPath": "build/",
        "configuration": "Debug",
        "platform": "iOSSimulator",
        "deviceType": "Universal",
        "certificatePath": "",
        "certificateAlias": "",
        "sdkPath": "",
        "androidAPILevel": "7"
    }
    Here is the stack trace.

Code:
    Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fff8d04582a __kill + 10
    1   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x00007fff92956a9c abort + 177
    2   libc++abi.dylib                   0x00007fff8b3807bc abort_message + 214
    3   libc++abi.dylib                   0x00007fff8b37dfcf default_terminate() + 28
    4   libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fff8a5ac1cd _objc_terminate + 114
    5   libc++abi.dylib                   0x00007fff8b37e001 safe_handler_caller(void (*)()) + 11
    6   libc++abi.dylib                   0x00007fff8b37e05c std::terminate() + 16
    7   libc++abi.dylib                   0x00007fff8b37f152 __cxa_throw + 114
    8   libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x00007fff921b8686 operator new(unsigned long) + 86
    9   libstdc++.6.dylib                 0x00007fff921b86db operator new[](unsigned long) + 9
    10  stbuild                           0x00000001084d5e09 copy_file(char const*, char const*) + 249
    11  stbuild                           0x00000001084d685d copy_recursively(char const*, char const*, bool) + 1069
    12  stbuild                           0x00000001084d67e2 copy_recursively(char const*, char const*, bool) + 946
    13  stbuild                           0x00000001084d67e2 copy_recursively(char const*, char const*, bool) + 946
    14  stbuild                           0x00000001084d67e2 copy_recursively(char const*, char const*, bool) + 946
    15  stbuild                           0x00000001084d204f ios_packager::package() + 1685
    16  stbuild                           0x00000001084c14ee main + 1038
    17  stbuild                           0x00000001084c1094 start + 52
    I'm on a Mac and I have what I think is the current version of the Sencha Tools SDK. I downloaded it today. The file is labeled SenchaSDKTools-2.0.0-Beta-osx.zip.

My preference is to get the simulate method working.

Edit:

Further information. If I just run "sencha package run simulator.json" I get the following error.

Code:
    Failed to delete recursively "build//Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/app/controller/"; Skipping...
    Copy operation failed src=s dst=build//Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/build/Honeylogue.app/webapp/app/controller/RegistrationViewController.js
    Can not open source file
    Can not open destination file for writing
    This is repeated for several files in the project.

Vote Rating
    joostvanhassel is on a distinguished road

Default output dir

output dir

Try to set your output dir outside the project folder and remove any content from your current build folder (if any).

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by joostvanhassel View Post
    Try to set your output dir outside the project folder and remove any content from your current build folder (if any).
    I set my output directory to a folder off my home folder and ran Simulate. It created a honeylogue.app file. That file has Info.plist, PkgInfo, stbuild_template files and an empty webapp folder.

But I still get the error.

Vote Rating
    joostvanhassel is on a distinguished road

Do you mean you still get the last error you quoted?

I compared you json to the one i'm using, differences are:
    • I don't have sdkPath and androidAPILevel in my file, as they are not needed for iOS (should not matter I guess)
    • I have 'orientations' set as below
    • I have my development certificate (so I can test on devices)
    • I have my input- and outputPath set as:
      • "inputPath":"~/Projects/projectname/"
      • "outputPath":"~/Projects/buildfolder/"
    Hope this might help you figure things out. Please do make sure there is no *.app left behind in your projectfolder!

orientation config:
    "orientations": [
    "portrait",
    "landscapeLeft",
    "landscapeRight",
    "portraitUpsideDown"
    ]

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by joostvanhassel View Post
    I have my input- and outputPath set as:
      • "inputPath":"~/Projects/projectname/"
      • "outputPath":"~/Projects/buildfolder/"
    Setting the InputPath to an absolute path rather than a relative path fixed it. Thanks for your help.

Thread Participants: 1