Vote Rating
    BulletzBill is on a distinguished road

Default Generating an MVC app skeleton for ExtJS 4.1 using Sencha Command?

Generating an MVC app skeleton for ExtJS 4.1 using Sencha Command?

Are the Sencha sdk tools and specifically is the command line tool able to generate an MVC app skeleton for ExtJS 4.1 RC1 in the same way you can for Sencha Touch 2? And if so, does it have the same capability to compile a production build of the ExtJS app, concatenating and minifying dependencies and all that? I tried looking through the 4.0 docs and searching the forums but wasn't able to find anything saying if those capabilities were available for ExtJS now too.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Sencha Command won't be part of 4.1.0 GA. A new version of SDK Tools 2 is planned to fix the many issues with the beta. Generating MVC app skeleton is something we want to do. Using Sencha Command I thought to myself why do we need it (except new comers) but I absolutely love it!
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar