Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all

Default 4.1.0 RC2 - when?

4.1.0 RC2 - when?

Vote Rating
    nomack84 will become famous soon enough

Sencha is being releasing every new version until now with a monthly basis, so, I guess RC2 will be the same.
    I hope the not make this next release the final GA, like they did with 4.0GA. It would be nice and correct they release as many RC are needed, until we have a full stable version.
    Ext is terrific!!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

No exact date except soon
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    ykey has a spectacular aura about ykey has a spectacular aura about

I just hope there is a RC2 before final. I am still seeing layout failures in RC1 that I hope are fixed in RC2 so I don't have to dig.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There will be a RC2 and GA will follow soon after.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    zombeerose will become famous soon enough zombeerose will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by nomack84 View Post
    ... as many RC are needed, until we have a full stable version.
    +1

Vote Rating
    rstuart is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    There will be a RC2 and GA will follow soon after.
    Since we don't get access to the bug tracker, how many outstanding issues are there? Can you start including a list of know issues in your release notes as well as those fixed?

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold dongryphon is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rstuart View Post
    Since we don't get access to the bug tracker, how many outstanding issues are there? Can you start including a list of know issues in your release notes as well as those fixed?
    We include known issues in the release-notes.html in the download.
    Don Griffin
    Engineering Manager - Frameworks (Ext JS / Sencha Touch)

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I didn't see checkboxmodel's selection mode defaulting to SINGLE in the release notes as a known but, but I see it as an open issue still in the bugs forum. Do you know if it's one of the items to be fixed in RC2/GA?
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?178492-4.1-B2-Checkboxmodel-selection-mode-is-defaulted-to-SINGLE&highlight=multi

A
    couple more I was wondering about were:

comma separated selectors in controllers' control function (works ok in Ext.ComponentQuery.query(), but not in control). http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?173973-4.0.7-amp-4.1-B1-Comma-separated-selector-breaks-in-controller.control%28%29

A
    nd Placeholders which I think Don had said should be fixed in the next release, but wanted to just touch base since the bug looked like it might still be open.
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...er-not-working

Thx!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MrSparks has a spectacular aura about MrSparks has a spectacular aura about

@Don,

What's your expectation performance wise (IE 8), will we be getting the same level of performance as 2.x or 3.x?

Best
    MrSparks